Magic Money is an electronic token system held on a Magic Money Card, using an RFID chip. (Some locations may also have Magic Money Wristbands) Magic Money Cards are reusable and reloadable, so you can enjoy them throughout the Fair this year and for years to come! Reload your card using the Magic Money App, Magic Money Kiosks or Magic Money Stations located throughout the fairgrounds.
The cards can be purchased in increments of your choice and reloaded for any amount.
Here are our top ten favorite things about Magic Money!
- It’s easy to use.
- Use your reusable card this year and bring it back next year for more fun.
- Utilize the Magic Money App to monitor your balance and reload.
- Magic Money Cards are easier to carry around than metal tokens.
- Magic Money Cards are good for rides, games and food.
- There are more than 24 reload stations throughout the grounds.
- Keep your leftover credits from this year to use for next year.
- Reload your Magic Money Card with cash or credit card.
- Magic Money Cards are more secure than metal tokens.
FAQ FOR MAGIC MONEY
How long are my credits good for?
Credits carry over from day to day during the Fair. If you have extra credits on your Magic Money Card at the end of this Fair, bring it back next year for more thrills.
How do I reload credits?
There are three ways you can reload credits: visit a Ticket Booth, download the Magic Money app or visit a Magic Money kiosk.
Can I use my Magic Money Card every day?
The Magic Money Card is based on credits, as long as you have enough credits you can use your Magic Money Card any time during the Fair! Additional credits can be loaded anytime during the Fair.
*The Unlimited Ride band is only valid for the day of purchase. You can purchase additional Magic Money for more Fair fun!